1. New WOU students can access WawasanLearn (myLMS) 24 hours after activation of the online services account.
2. Active students and project supervisors for BBM601/06 and BPA601/06 can access these courses at ProjectLMS.
3. Active students and project supervisor for TCM601/06 and TMM601/06 an access these courses at ProjectLMS.
4. Active students and project supervisors for EED521/06 can access this course at ProjectLMS.
5. Active students and project supervisors for all SST undergraduate project courses can access these courses at ProjectLMS.
Hidden from students:Labe
July 2017 Announcements
Student Survey and TMAs Submission
Dear Students, If you are randomly selected to answer the University surveys, please answer the surveys before submitting your TMA. There are three surveys which require your kind attention and valuable feedback i.e., for starter courses, on learning and teaching effectiveness and on facilities and services rendered by the University. The survey forms will be accessible from the OAS system by 13th October 2017 until 25th November 2017 so that you have ample time to answer the surveys before the submission dateline. You are required to complete the survey before the system accepts your TMA submission. Please check your TMA submission status to ensure your submission is successful.
By submitting the surveys, you are helping the University to improve its delivery and facilitate quality. Therefore, we look forward to your cooperation in completing the surveys and would like to thank all those who have submitted the surveys.