In preparation of courses for the January 2018 semester, please be informed that all courses hosted at WawasanLearn
(myLMS at http://lms.wou.edu.my) will not be accessible starting from 12 December 2017 until 8 January 2018
. Kindly download and save any course files before 12 December 2017. The newly upgraded WawasanLearn for January 2018 semester will be available starting 9 January 2018 by 12 noon .Sorry for inconveniences caused.
- 1. New WOU students can access WawasanLearn (myLMS) 24 hours after activation of the online services account.
- 2. Active students and project supervisors for BBM601/06 and BPA601/06 can access these courses at ProjectLMS.
- 3. Active students and project supervisor for TCM601/06 and TMM601/06 an access these courses at ProjectLMS.
- 4. Active students and project supervisors for EED521/06 can access this course at ProjectLMS.
- 5. Active students and project supervisors for all SST undergraduate project courses can access these courses at ProjectLMS.
Hidden from students:Labe
Important announcement from Learning and Library Services
Dear tutors and students,
Please be informed that:
- All WOU libraries will be closed on Monday; 25 December 2017 in observance of Christmas Day. Library services will resume on Tuesday 26 December 2017.
- All WOU libraries except Johor Bahru will be closed on Monday; 1 January 2018 in observance of New Year 2018. Library services will resume on Tuesday 2 January 2018.
Course Assessment Videos by WOU's Vice Chancellor
Announcement on the new WawasanLearn for January 2018 semester
e-Course Supplement for January 2018
Announcement on e-Course Supplement
Latest Student Handbook(updated 14 July 2017)
Announcements from Educational Technology and Publishing
Student and Tutor Ambassador Program
Announcement from School of Business and Administration (SBA)
Announcement from School of Education, Languages and Communications (SELC)
Announcement from School of Humanities and Social Sciences (SHSS)
Announcement from School of Science and Technology (SST)
Announcements from Registry
Announcements from Learning and Library Services
Announcements from General Services & Administration Department